There are lots of chances to win in this issue’s competitions!
- To win a signed front page from a Downton Abbey script, name one of the television shows graduate Gareth Neame is currently working on.
- To win a fitness plan tailored for your genetics, tell us what award graduate Sam Decombel received from the University in 2018.
- To win an Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust annual family passport, spot how many heritage students have graduated from the Ironbridge International Institute for Cultural Heritage.
- To win an Old Joe fridge magnet, send in your memories of the clock tower.
- To win the highlights from graduate Polly Wright’s book club, tell us who translated Vernon Subutex 1 by Virginie Despentes into English?
- To win Leonard Stall’s book How to Do Good, tell us which magazine he is editor-in-chief for.
- And don’t forget to update your contact details by
email or online – we’ll pick one new address to win a £50 Amazon
To enter, send your answer with your name, address and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2019.
You must be logged in to post a comment